Set around two sides of the courtyard, and enjoying wonderful views looking outward towards the north and west, the day-to-day accommodation is spread over one floor. There is a large Kitchen which also has a breakfast area, and a seating area in front of the large open fireplace. The kitchen area itself, based around a large island, is fully equipped. French doors lead onto the north garden as well as the covered terrace in the courtyard. The Living Room is very much the heart of the house, with a large open fireplace, and internal doors to the sitting room and kitchen, but also out into the courtyard via French doors. Ideal for large groups, there is also a small Sitting Room for quieter times. From the Sitting Room, there are stairs down to the Vaulted Dining Room which seats 16 easily and the Vaulted Drawing Room.
There are 8 bedrooms in total, 5 in the main house and 3 in the Guest House. These are detailed as below;
- Bedroom 1 - This is the Master suite and is very spacious. It has a Dressing Room and en-suite shower-room plus an en-suite Bathroom set up a beautiful spiral staircase.
- Bedroom 2 - This bedroom is a twin bedroom and is accessed through Bedroom 1 so ideal for families.
- Bedroom 3 - This bedroom is a double bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 - This bedroom is another double bedroom and is accessed from the main hallway.
- Bedroom 5 - This bedroom is tucked into the eaves and is accessed through the Shower-Room.
There is a family Shower Room on the first floor with walk in shower, loo and basin.
The Guest Cottage has an additional Kitchen and Living Area as well as three further bedrooms;
- Bedroom 6 - This bedroom is a double bedroom and overlooks the courtyard. It has a large family bathroom with double ended bath, two sinks and loo.
- Bedroom 7 - This bedrooms is also a double bedroom
- Bedroom 8 - This bedroom is a twin bedroom
Bedrooms 7 and 8 share a Shower Room which is located between them. There is also an additional loo.