With up to 10 bedrooms, this Chateau is ideal for large groups although with the flexibility offered by the three bedroom Guest Cottage, it also retains a lovely feel for smaller groups with only 6/7 bedrooms in the main Chateau itself.
The Chateau reception rooms are out of this world. The kitchen is extremely modern and very well equipped with a “La Cornue” range (with hobs, hot plate and two ovens), dishwasher, microwave, 2 small fridges, coffee machine etc etc. There is also a small table with seating for approximately 6. The Utility room is situated next to the Kitchen and you will find 2 washing machines, 2 tumble dryers and Ironing facilities. There is also a drinks pantry off the kitchen leading out towards the dining terrace. The Chateau also has a downstairs WC.
The Dining Room is close to the Kitchen and is a fantastic place for that formal meal. It seat 10-12 normally and this can be enlarged for bigger groups.
The Living room is divided into two areas. The more informal area in front of the open stone fireplace where there is comfy seating with a large 4 seater sofa and 2 armchairs. Here there is satellite television and a relaxed coffee table with magazines. The second area is more formal and has more of a Drawing room feel with traditional French seating. There are an additional 8 seating places here. There is also a BOSE music system for guests use.
The Games Room has a full size snooker table and large open fireplace. The Games room is fully air conditioned and leads into the Tavern/Bar. This room again is air conditioned and has a bar area, sink and small fridge. There is a relaxing sofa and then steps up onto the Dining Terrace. An ideal place to escape the heat of the midday sun!!
The Chateau also has a Cave under the Games Room for storage of your wine and this can be stocked for you in advance by the Chateau Manager.
Bedrooms and En-suites
6 of the bedrooms are connected by the original stone spiral staircase with Bedrooms 3 and 4 on the first floor, the Master suite comprising Bedroom 1, Study/Bedroom 2 and the large ensuite on the second floor and then Bedroom 6 and 7 on the third floor. Bedroom 5 is set over the Games Room and is air-conditioned.
Bedrooms 8, 9 and 10 are more simple in style but still extremely elegant and well equipped. There is a separate kitchen and living room. Ideal for those looking for more privacy or for your travelling staff.
On the second floor of the Chateau is the master suite. It comprises of a Bedroom 1, Study/Bedroom 2 and large ensuite bathroom and shower-room. The room is sumptuous and full of character.
- Bedroom 1 which is dual facing and overlooks the pool and vineyard. It has a large Four Poster Bed (2.0 m wide), small armoire, marble topped chest of drawers and a writing desk that overlooks the pool and woodland. Set in the tower is a glass basin and WC.
- Study/Bedroom 2 is next door and is normally set as a study and has a computer and printer with broadband Internet access. There is a large desk, bookshelves and a daybed. The ensuite for the master bedroom is accessed through this room which can have two Twin beds put in it to provide a master suite and would be ideal for children of the couple staying in Bedroom 1.
- The ensuite to Bedroom 1 is accessed through the Study/Bedroom 2 and has a roll top bath, two basins in a marble unit, WC and a large walk in shower and Hammam. There is also access from this room onto a lovely balcony with stunning views.
- Bedroom 3 is again a large double bedroom with King size 4 Poster bed (1.90 m wide), large armoire and chest of drawers and with a writing desk looking out over towards the Pyrennees. There are also two window seats with views over the woodland and surrounding fields.
- The ensuite to Bedroom 3 is set behind the large wooden cupboard doors and has a roll top bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 4 is another grand double bedroom with a large 4 poster bed (1.85cm width), built in wardrobes with plenty of shelving and hanging space, a library area and desk.
- The en-suite to bedroom 4 is again spectacular with a roll top bath, separate shower, 2 basins and a WC. Large double windows open over the front courtyard.
- Bedroom 5 is set off the interior courtyard and has a separate access just before the main entrance to the Chateau. It is over the Games room and has air-conditioning. Again it is a large double bedroom with a massive bed (2.00 wide), fitted cupboards and a writing desk. There is also an additional single bed placed in here. This can be moved into any of the other rooms to suit your party group.
- Bedroom 5 has a double height en-suite set into one of the many towers. It is a large walk in shower with steps up, two basins and a WC.
- Bedrooms 6 and 7 are on the third floor. Bedroom 6 is a double bedroom and has a double bed (1.40cm wide) and an additional single bed which can remain in this room or be moved into any other bedroom for you. There is a basin and WC set in the tower off this bedroom.
- Bedroom 7 is again set in the eaves with a large double bed (190cm wide), fitted cupboards with shelves and hanging space and a writing desk overlooking the front courtyard.
- The shared en-suite for Bedroom 6 and 7 is located between the two rooms and has a roll top bath with shower over, basin and WC.
The Guest Cottage has a completely separate access from the Chateau and is set to the right of the main Chateau. It is ideal for those wishing for more privacy. There is a well equipped kitchen with hob, combination over, microwave, dishwasher , washing machine, Fridge and freezer. There is a table with seating for 4. The living room has French doors over the front courtyard and has comfy seating for 4 as well as an armoire and writing desk.
Steps from the kitchen lead up to the three further bedrooms.
- Bedroom 8 is a double bedroom at the far end of the landing.
- Bedroom 9 is another double bedroom at the other end of the landing at the top of the stairs.
- Bedroom 10 which is situated in the middle has a Bunk Bed with two full size single beds.
These three bedrooms share a family bathroom which has a bath with shower over, basin and WC. These bathroom is positioned ideally between the bedrooms on the landing.