The Commanding Chateau offers spacious accommodation, furnished to an extremely high standard with antiques and soft furnishings throughout. The original arched windows, heavy wooden beams and magnificent fireplaces all combine to give a sense of majestic history, whilst offering every modern convenience including luxurious en-suite bathrooms throughout. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a breakfast room, a large dining room with seating for 12 easily and a living room with a grand open fireplace. On the first floor there is a snug area with television, ideal for children.
The 5 bedrooms include 4 doubles and 1 twin plus a double bedroom in the staff apartment.
· Bedroom 1 is a double bedroom set on the first floor and has a King size bed. It has an en-suite with bath and separate shower.
· Bedroom 2 is also a double bedroom and set on the first floor and again has a king size bed. The en-suite offers a stunning roll-top bath and separate shower again.
· Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom set on the second floor. It has a king size 4 poster bed and 2 single beds. The en-suite has a walk in shower and bath.
· Bedroom 4 is a double bedroom set on the second floor. It has a king size 4 poster bed and w single beds. The en-suite has a walk in shower and bath
· Bedroom 5 is a twin bedroom set into the eaves and is ideal for children but can easily be used by adults. It has an en-suite walk in shower and bath.
· Bedroom 6 is a double bedroom set on the ground floor. This is more basic and smaller than the other bedrooms but is ideal for a Nanny or staff as there is a bedroom, small living room and shower-room.