This Chateau is great for large parties and functions. There are three large receptions rooms including a large entrance salon, a formal Dining Room and a day salon which are ideal for wedding and anniversary parties. There is also a smaller and more intimate family sitting room.
The kitchens although they are equipped with modern facilities such as a dishwasher/microwave etc they are a bit of history and very much give the feel of servants quarters and not where the master of the house would enter. There is a small kitchen with a second much larger room providing additional space for serving and preparing.
There are 6 bedrooms, with 4 bath/shower rooms. The decoration is authentically French with lovely fabrics and antique French furniture.
- The Master Bedroom suite has a beautiful 4 poster bed (160cm by 190cm), magnificent armoire, writing desk and an additional seating area. The en-suites has a bath with shower over, basin and WC.
- Bedroom 2 has two twin beds each with a canopy over, an armoire, table and writing desk. There is a shower-room opposite this bedroom which is ideally placed to be the en-suite to this bedroom, with double sinks, shower and WC.
- Bedroom 3 is a double bedroom (150cm by 190cm) and has an armoire, chest of drawers and an inter-connecting door with Bedroom 4 making it an ideal family suite. Again there is a bathroom opposite these bedrooms which can be used as an en-suite for both.
- Bedroom 4 is a twin bedroom with 2 single beds.
- Bedroom 5 is set at the end of the corridor and is double bedroom (140cm by 190cm).
- Bedroom 6 again is set at the end of the corridor opposite bedroom 5. It is a double bedroom (140cm by 190cm).
- Both these bedrooms share the use of a bathroom which has bath, shower and basin. There is also a separate WC.