The Chateau has an ideal layout for families and Group Bookings. As you enter the Chateau, you follow the stone spiral staircase down to the vaulted Dining Room and very funky kitchen with bar area. Doors open out from the Dining Room towards the dining area as well as a covered seating area. On the first floor, there is a large Living Room, Sitting Room and Snug. On the second floor, there are the first two bedrooms. The third and fourth bedrooms are on the third floor.
To the left of the Chateau entrance is a small cottage which has two additional bedrooms and a shower-room and living area. The Studio is positioned as you arrive into the Chateau complex and is more separate from the main Chateau. It has a small living room, shower-room and the seventh bedrooms which is on a mezzanine.
- Bedroom 1 has double bed (150cm) and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2 has king-size bed (160cm) and an en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3 has double bed (140cm) and a single bed
- Bedroom 4 has two single beds
- There is a family shower-room that is shared between bedrooms 3 and 4
- Bedroom 5 is in the separate cottage and is a double bedroom
- Bedroom 6 is a double bedroom and is set on a mezzanine over a small living area
- There is a shower-room that is shared between bedrooms 5 and 6
- Bedroom 7 is set in the separate studio which is a short walk from the Chateau and is a double bedroom set on a mezzanine with a shower-room and living room.