1. Click on the link that we sent you in the email ‘Stewart has shared some photos with you.’ (click on the image of ‘View Album’.
2. This will bring up a new browser window. In the ‘Thumbnail View’ of the album, change the view to ‘Photo Strip View’ by clicking on the small icon indicated in the image below.
3. In Photostrip view, navigate up and down the small images on the right hand side using the arrows top and bottom. Click on the one that you want to bring up a medium resolution image.
4. Click on the medium-res image to open up the hi-res version.
5. Depending on the web browser you are using, right click on the image and ‘Save As’ to save the photo to your computer.
6. Repeat as required.